- Before exporting the code, you must specify in the Site Settings the domain where the exported code will be deployed.
- It is forbidden to deploy the exported code on a domain not specified in the Site Settings.
- It is forbidden to replicate and distribute the exported program code.
- It is forbidden to use the exported program code for creating webpages outside the Tilda platform.
- It is forbidden to change the program code outside the Tilda platform.
- It is forbidden to delete the developer ID, which is a block with an automatically affixed link to the ownership of the Administration's basic resources, except for in instances covered by subscription plans. https://tilda.cc/pricing/
- In the exported code there may be libraries owned by third parties (such as jQuery, for example).
According to the User Agreement
, any unauthorised changes by the User to the Site's resources (pages, blocks), their parts and/or derivatives, regardless of the location of the project created based on them, are violation of the Administration's copyright.