- Before exporting the code, you must specify in the Site Settings the domain where the exported code will be deployed.
- It is forbidden to deploy the exported code on a domain not specified in the Site Settings.
- It is forbidden to replicate and distribute the exported code.
- It is forbidden to use the exported code for creating web pages outside the Tilda platform.
- It is forbidden to change the code outside the Tilda platform.
- It is forbidden to delete the developer ID, which is a block with an automatically affixed link to the ownership of the Administration's basic resources, except for in instances covered by subscription plans: https://tilda.cc/pricing/
- The exported code may contain resources owned by third parties, such as jQuery.
According to the User Agreement
, any unauthorized changes by the User to the website's resources (pages, blocks), their parts and/or derivatives, regardless of the location of the project created based on them, are violation of the Administration's copyright.